Raider Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion

5 posters

Go down

Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion Empty Re: Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion

Post  Claims Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 am

this offer expired yesterday..... I managed to get only 5 kreds. but it seems that it was possible to get 5 kreds everyday all last week Sad

Claims

Back to top Go down

Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion Empty Re: Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion

Post  Dual Smoke Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 am

How?

Dual Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Claims Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

currently it is possible to get free kreds at the Joker carnival thingy:
http://www.kongregate.com/jokers_carnival

Claims

Back to top Go down

Post  yeasy Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Heh, my all surveys require payments/donations/buying something.
There is only one where I can order a thing and cancel transation...

I won't bother with them =/

yeasy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claims Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 am

I did a survey yesterday, so it does work for outside US. Mine was in German and about german beers. So again very localized. i guess you just have to have look every now and then to check if they have one for you.

Claims

Back to top Go down

Post  Dual Smoke Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Say you're Caucasian then - none of their business. Now if you live in Asia that might be a problem. It rarely has surveys for countries outside of the Americas - but the surveys it does have like ALWAYS work - 100% of the time.

Dual Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  yiany Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 am

Which survey are the good ones? All the ones I have entered kept telling me there is no survey for me to do. I'm an Asian so I think that's the problem... they probably are only looking for white or Hispanic people.
yiany
yiany

Back to top Go down

Post  Dual Smoke Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 am

Good question - the GOOD ones want to know your opinion - and essentially you can just skip all of the questions they ask you. However, some of them do want information.

Here is what we did in MD:

Name: Mike Hunt
Address: 123 Main Street, Atlanta, Georgia.
Zip Code: 30341
Phone Number: 404-255-9057
Email: MikeHunt @ gmail.com

All of that information works, and in case you feel like you're cheating the survey companies - They make a pledge not to sell your information, but they do anyway. Additionally, completing a survey not only gets kreds for you, but it gives money to kong, which is always nice.

Dual Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolognas Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

Are these the kind of surveys that want my opinion on various things, or the kind that want to know all kinds of personal information about me?

Bolognas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dual Smoke Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah, the bitch of the deal is that it usually only works for U.S. residents. Which is completely and totally unfair, and pointless.

Dual Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Claims Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm

i think that the offers are localized. that means that the player living in Europe will not get the same offer as the one in the US. Myself in Germany, i have an offer for surveys called samplicio.us but when i click on it, it just say i do not qualify for the survey.... Sad

Claims

Back to top Go down

Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion Empty Kred Farming for fhe Purpose of Warbond Conversion

Post  Dual Smoke Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello all, just wanted to give a heads up to you all about an option on Kongregate that is REALLY worth taking advantage of. Essentially, it gives you free kreds - which you may then convert into Warbonds. Remember, only 10 warbonds will give you a full bar of stamina. Enough people utilizing this function will make winning otherwise tough wars a breeze.

Process:
1. At the top of the Kong Main Menu Page (or any page for that matter), there is a bar containing such things as "Home, Games, Achievements, Community, etc". Mouse over it.

2. Click the "Get Kreds" Option that appears.

3. Click the "Fund your account" option in the bottom right of the resulting page.

4. Click the "Earn Free Kreds" button from the resulting window that appears.

5. While many of the offers they have available are nice, many of the high-paying ones cost something, whether it be an inordinate amount of time, or even an amount of money. Additionally, oftentimes these offers don't pay. So, for the sake of expedience, click the "Surveys" tab.

6. Do a lot of surveys. Some simply do not give kreds out, whereas some credit your account almost instantly. Find the surveys that work for you in your area, and you'll be making tons of kreds very quickly. These then transfer into warbonds, and they then transfer into victory xD

I know this strategy has been employed by many, many factions. Including Maximum Damage, Black Ops, Paradise, and a few others that I personally know of. Simply put, it takes away from Tyrant playing time, but the overall advantages of an unlimited, free supply of kreds is simply too good to give up.

Dual Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down