Raider Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming missions for reputation or gold

3 posters

Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty BEST ENERGY / GOLD VALUE!! MISSION99

Post  SirSebstar Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Mission 99 gives the best gold per energy ratio. Very nice if you like expensive tournaments wher you'd like to keep the cards.(I do)
Freddie + 10 tridents for 99% reliability on AUTO.
By far the easiest chance for quick gold!

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Re: Farming missions for reputation or gold

Post  SirSebstar Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 am

mission 89 with Freddie, omega, marine, 7x Irradiated Infantry, Tiamet. wins every time.

Mission Imperial Traitors 4, wikia says to use Asylums but i dont buy that with an opposing commander with siege.
I am using: Freddie, 5x trident, EMP,Tiamet, Aquabat, poseidon, dozer. (the dozer is actually not needed,m but i wanted a regen unit in there with)
play first 2 tridents then whatever catches your fancy, strike if no walls or siege if walls have been put down

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Tartarus Pact: reputation grinding 76/(77or 79)

Post  SirSebstar Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Wikia gives mission 77 (and then 76 with II irradiated) as the best option.
I have been doing the 3th option (mission 79)with a Thadius, 5 x irradiate infantry, arc trooper, Doozer Tank, Mortar Bunker, 2x Harbor Command.
mainly because i thought 79 was better then 78 and i had not done my math properly.
mission 79 with the above deck, throw out 3 II, then some walls(byt keep 3 players in the game). place the dozer tank vs the sweeps if it keeps flying away...
pretty easy.

I think 76 is easyest with a full II spam +Atlas on auto. Atlas will do the 4th damage to leachers.

I think 79 is better moneywise, but if you grind reputation go for the best. 77 might not be the best is the flyers proc and kill you. 76 will you always win though( with atlas+ II)...

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Re: Farming missions for reputation or gold

Post  glugnarr Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:47 am

Mission 89 has a higher win ratio than 90, thus leveling you up faster and giving you more energy to farm.
glugnarr
glugnarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolognas Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

You can grind mission 90 with Irradiated Infantry rush and a healing commander (Eva is best). It's not the best way, but it's nice for a lazy guy like me who doesn't want to have to take cards out of my other decks in order to grind.

Bolognas

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Reputation The Purge (mission 64)

Post  SirSebstar Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm

just done the Purge grind.
Mission 66 is the best in terms of reputation per energy. However it is quite hard to be steady against the deck. Mission 65 is better, but difficult still.
For freemium players mission 64 has the best opportunity's.

(NOTE, hatchet spam with dementia works best)

Use Freddie with irradiated infantry (basicly the II again)
I threw in a tiamat because i had one. If you have it, an EMP would be invaluable(against the fliers). I had to use a chaos wave and airstrike. if in turn 1 you encounter a flyer, use your actions otherwise keep spamming irradieted and at 4th the tiamat (not as 1st)

freddie is used to counteract the counter effect of the enemy commander.
irradiate do 3 damage (2+1 poison) its quick, it heals. its enough.
expect some lossess if he brings out his flyers early and you do not manage to hit them due to it being fliers.

A hatchet deck with dementia would be infinitly better, i think it would be (near) impossible to loose then

note: just figured this out when i am 12 away from getting the reward.
Dementia with hatchet, vampire, analid mass and carcass scrounge should do the trick.. sigh.. in that order i think. I am throwing in 2 rally walls to make it more efficient.
edit3: 2 walls worked and it prevents you from getting 3 walls in turn 1. vampires are not that great except if you ahve 3 walls then add 2 vamps, they will live a turn if you placed a wall first and eat their way back to live..

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Forsaken reputation grind

Post  SirSebstar Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm

I am doing the Forsaken reputation grind.
Mission 49 is best suited for this purpose.
I am using a strike heavy deck.Atlas, Barrage Tank x3, Omega, Tremor Worm, Hunter, piranha, 2x Demolish and Bolide Walker.
Most are small strike units in one turn. Bolide walker is more a meat shield then anything else, and is better replaced by a more usefull troops. I use the demolish action cards to break the walls once they appear. You will need at least 1 unit with strenght 2 or better to beat your opponant due to weaken all. I do not play on auto so thsi does not loose. All non bought cards.

Last edited by SirSebstar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Farming missions for reputation or gold Empty Farming missions for reputation or gold

Post  SirSebstar Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

No questions in this thread, only solutions, for non paying players
Outriders reputation +12 +150 gold.
Mission 33 gets beating on manual with :
Atlas(commander), Titan, Aegis, airstrike, Devastator.
Just these 4 cards are enough. Titan comes from the Arena, Aegis from missions.
Play Titan first if you can or Aegis. Use airstrike if something faces your creature that could kill it before it activated. Then Aegis and devastator. Speed 4 and its a quick win.

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down