general mission advice

Go down

displace raiders

Post  SirSebstar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 am

all raiders, so i used atlas, 7x devastators, tiamet, omega and predator.
works like a charm on both missions 1 and 2.

mission 3 does have the annihilator achievement.

for the achievement:Atlas(Or malort) 2 x barrage tanks, 2 x devastators, 2 actions cards. I used an airstrike and the 5 siege demolish.
NOTE: bring your the devastators FIRST, i failed to read that part of the wikia and failed. I was htinking my devastators could do it, but sometimes you need the +1 damage from real contact vs evade....

mission4: going to use wikia,Malort+ 7x blood grunt, 1 devastator, 1 tiamet 1 omega

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

halcyon's Elite

Post  SirSebstar on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Mission1-2 of Halcyon's Elite have been easy peasy. Dismiss all the wikia stuff, that is unreliable.

freddie + trident spam works every time.
I used freddie, 5x tridents, poseidon and aegis (for heal) tiamet, exodrone and i think a titan

mission 3 was more difficult so i went back to the 1 drop trike deck also posted under surge decks.
Atlas: (+1 drop strikers) Tiamet, shapshifter, predator, 2x broodwalkers, 2 x arc troopers, titan and poseidon and emp.

maybe (slow) enough to get me the achievement too. edit:no it was not slow enough, but an all atlas + orbital cannon/sulfaris acid pit + 1 poseidon and 1 mortar bunker did the trick. first place all the cannons, mortar bunker pref when you are no longer under attack. poseidon last.

this deck (edit does NOT) work for the last mission, even though i added a tiamat for the extra strike.
mission 4: required: eva, 7 trident omega, tiamat and mortar bunker. it is just killing them ;-)

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Homeland defenders

Post  SirSebstar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm

[b]defenders was really hard for me. I tried to do it the wikia way, but that was a fail. Building walls vs a siege commander never is a good idea.

I used a trident spam for mission 1.
the surge decks (lots os 1 drop strikers) for mission 2.
mission 2 i am using
malort, 3 x vampire, 3 hatchets (more if i had em), 3 plague dusters and a blood pool.
I wanted something with healing, but to be fair, the bloodpool basicly does nothing. so i replaced it with a malgoth. much better and has rally.

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

general mission advice

Post  SirSebstar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

[b]if you have a question, give it a title, and when you have the definitive reply, edit your original post.

SirSebstar

Back to top Go down

Re: general mission advice

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down